Tuesday 14 March 2017

Persuasive Writing. Rules at School

I am learning to add more details in my reasons to persuade my readers.                     14.03.17
                 Rules at School
           I think we should have rules at School
 
       Firstly I think we should have rules at School
       because we will be safe and we will not
       get hurt.

      Secondly I think we should have rules at School
       because when we follow the rules there will be nothing broken at School because everyone will be looking after equipment.
 
     Another reason I think we should have rules at school
     is because our School will be happy when everyone looks after each other.
     Lastly I think we should have rules at school
     because there will be no one getting bullied because there will be people looking after each other.
  
        So I think we should have rules at school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word Works: Term 3 Wk2

 

Total Pageviews