Thursday 2 May 2019

Going Fishing

   WALT: use the correct structure for a recount
      SC:
I will have a title
I will have an orientation(who what where when how)
I will use sequence words (first,next,after,then,finally)
I talked about how I felt


Going fishing



On  Monday the first week of the School Holidays,my family and I set off to Kaeo.We were going fishing on a boat.When we were heading to keao,we stopped at the dairy in Ohaeawai.My Mum said we could get a Ice cream and we could choose whatever flavour  we wanted.There were so many flavours to choose from. But I  preferred Vanilla.The Journey to Kaeo was long but I had fun in the back of the car licking my Ice cream.


Soon as we arrived at the bach in keao I was so excited that we were going fishing and that it was the Holidays.When we had met my Cousins and my Aunty and Uncle.We started to unpack.Soon as we had finished My Aunty  had made us lunch It was fishn chips they were yum because
It was the first time in for a long time that I had tasted fresh fish from the sea.



The Next Morning it was pitch-black and chilly It was the Morning  when we had to wake up early to go fishing. Before we had left we had to have a pie so that we wouldn’t get hungry and we also had to put on warm clothes so that we wouldn’t get cold on the boat  but as soon as we left the sun had came up.As soon as we got onto the water  we started moving to the area
Where we saw some fish jumping there were heaps one after one we had kept on catching them. We gone there to get  some bait.



Later on when we had finished catching our bait we went where we always catch Kingfish.It took almost an hour for the Kingfish to hook on to our line It was so long that I wanted to go home. But as soon as we were hooked on to a Kingfish my cousin went to get the rod.And when he was winding it in his legs were shaking like jelly and his arms were tired like he wanted to let it go it looked as he was struggling it also looked like he was getting pulled in. “do you need help”my uncle asked but he said he was alright.But as soon as he got his Kingfish in the boat.He said it was my turn to pull in a Kingfish I said “no way that’s hard”. So he had a turn and then he had got another Kingfish it also had taken a long period of time.  After that we left because A lot of boats were coming in so we were off.Soon as  we got the Boat on the trailer my uncle said to my cousin that they could have a turn tomorrow.


Finally we had got home and  tooken a photo of me and my cousin holding a Kingfish. While my cousins were having an Ice cream my uncle said to me  that this would be them. shortly after when I was carrying the Kingfish It was so slimy and it smelt stink It was was also heavy.

After that we  went to go watch TV I fell asleep watching tv.The next Morning I woke up and my mum was getting ready to leave.Soon as we had said goodbye I wanted to still wanted to go fishing. Because going fishing with my uncle and a few of my cousins,had made it the best holiday ever.


I had a good day out with my family because
We went fishing  for Kingfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word Works: Term 3 Wk2

 

Total Pageviews