Thursday 27 February 2020

Writing : Self Assessment

 WALT: Self-Assess our writing.
SC:I will use the writing Rubrics to help me.
I will assess my writing against the 7 elements






Ideas: - I gave myself a 4 because I have several ideas that connect to the topic with some information.
Structure & language: - Because my writing has a title, intro, body and conclusion.  I have also used a passive voice, topic specific words with causal words and some conjunctions.
Organisation
- My ideas are organised into basic paragraphs.
Vocabulary - Because I had used a range of words and Phrases to add detail and give specific information.
Sentence structure  4 - I can write sentences with different beginnings and different lengths and types.
Punctuation 5 - I can use correct sentence punctuation letters and full stops.
Spelling  5 - I spell the majority of Essential List words correctly in my Writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angle-Rose Good job! On you writing hope you will get a good results from the teacher I think you have good work and you should get lots of points from the teacher

    ReplyDelete

Word Works: Term 3 Wk2

 

Total Pageviews